Saturday 30 January 2016

Decisions, Decisions!

I remember hearing the saying that losing weight should not be the only goal, when trying to “lose weight”. 

There are so many thoughts going on in my head right now, I’m not thinking straight.

What type of diet to follow?

Should I do Weight Watchers?

Should it be Atkins, calorie counting or slimfast?

What kind of foods will I have to give up?

Can I do without sweet things? (omg!! Cake….im a sucker for angel cake)

Can I do without fruit? (yes I do eat it)

Calorie counting is boring!

Can I afford the type of diet I’m going to follow?

Can I be arsed to go to the gym?

Do I want to live out my life as a fatty?

I like to see my own toes again!

I’d like my breasts and belly to be separate! 

I always give myself extra bonus points on weight watchers!

I’d like to walk up the stairs without feeling the need to call a dam ambulance!!




No comments:

Post a Comment