Friday 20 May 2016

How I'm feeling right now - Is it ok to let you know that I’m NOT ok right now?

Is it ok to let you know that I’m NOT ok right now?
That I feel so overwhelmed I can feel myself breaking.
That I died on the inside a long time ago.
That I can barely think straight, my head feels like it is going to explode.
That I feel like a failure as a woman and a mother.
That I’ve lost my confidence.
That I don’t know what the purpose is of ME anymore.
That I can’t see a way out of this tormenting dark space.
That I can barely face the outside world.
That lately, I feel a bit of me die on the inside everyday.
That I feel exhausted.
That I know that I won’t feel like this forever but right now I feel totally fucked up.
That I can’t just shake this shit off.

Is it ok to let you know?

Mental health

No comments:

Post a Comment